Tile Plow Equipment
Dig, Lay and Bury Drainage Tile in One Pass!
Industry Leading Drain Tile Attachment Providing Superior Maneuverability, Stability & Traction
The frame-mounted Crary Tile Pro plow is designed to mount to the tractor itself delivering maximum traction and making it easier to follow the contour of the ground. Since the plow is mounted high on the tractor it transfers the weight to the front of the tractor, this greatly increases tractive effort and adds incredible stability.
Features of our Frame Mounted Tile Plow:
- Digs and buries tile up to 7 ft. deep
- Unique interchangeable boots and knives
- Quick Tach Receiver Bracket- allows for hook up in less than 10 minutes
- Lower Angle Plow- design results in a low drawbar pull with minimal smearing and maximum shatter of trench
- Tile Feed Guide- for 4", 5" or 6" tile keeps tile in place for quick accurate feed
- Water Level - indicates if the drain tile is buried on level
- 3"x6" Heavy Duty Frame - constructed for rugged durability and made to last
- Adjustable Valve- provides draft control
- GPS and Laser Systems available to assist with the drain tile process
Drain tiling your farm land can be one of the best investments you can make. There are a number of reasons proper water management can benefit your farm.
- Higher Yield and Improved Crop Quality
- Control Soil Erosion
- Allows for Early Planting
- Faster Soil Warm-up
- Improved Fertilizer Utilization
- Enhanced Root Structure
If you would like more information on Crary Tile Pro Products, please visit CraryTilePro.com